Aug 12, 2010

FiEstA TimE!!!

Well it's like me to be almost a YEAR late on getting a Wedding post up! I promise that one will be next! First, here are some dinner pictures.. Adam and I are the type that like BIG events to last more than one day sooooo... The festivities began the night before. We had a wedding dinner at a nice pavilion at my parent's church. You better believe we had Cafe Rio cater it and it turned out to be so fun and the food was delicious!!! Thank you to all of our close friends and family members who could make it. It was definitely a good way to start off a wedding! We all just sat around and talked and laughed and the kids had so much fun taking turns on the pinata that Adam's sister got for us. His sisters did a great job planning and decorating for the dinner. Love my sis-n-laws :)

        Adam, Kevin, Connie w/ Grandpa Pace
         KC, Sally and cute little Maycee!
       Some of the Pace fam.. Parker, Kami, Laura, Josh and Alyssa!

   Adam & his boys! Thanks for coming JJ and Shawn!

          My Uncle Jimmy flew in from Cali just to be with me on my wedding day :) Thanks Jim, love you!

      Cute brother Landon and baby Layla!
      The kids LOVED the pinata!!!
  My favorite picture of these girls! Halle and Maycee!
My BFFs! Thanks ladies for your constant friendship and support! I'm a lucky girl!
Ok, so cutest thing of the night.. Adam and I gave a little speech and then Jack decided that he would like a turn. It was so cute and made me cry a little. It went a little bit like "I love my Aunt and I know that she is a great Aunt and I love Adam and I know that he will be a great uncle to me." Talk about MELT MY HEART!
      Kristin, Randy and Jack! Best sister in the world.. she was a rock helpin me with all this wedding stuff!!
 Tara & Jonathan, love them! ( They were married a few months later)
      The adorable Drakes! Love you guys!
    Grandpa Tom and Kevin.. LOVING Tom's shirt! That guy knows how to party!
The happy SOON-TO-BE Mr and Mrs Pace! As nervous as we were for the next day, we had a great night stuffing our faces with yummy Cafe Rio and enjoyed being with our friends and family. Thanks again to all who helped out and to everyone who joined us that night for our little Hoorah! We love you all so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives! ~K & A

No comments:

Post a Comment